Saturday, October 31, 2009

notsofashionable

Well, so much have been said and written about Fashionable İstanbul. I don't want to talk about the designers or their outdated collections.

But I think the red carpet was quite a disaster (except a few). The overdone hair, exaggerated make up and the clothes, how can some one end up like this after spending thousands?

Anyway there were still a few people that looked stunning during the events. My favorite during the event was Derin Mermerci. With her undone-like hair and flawless make up, she looked gorgeous. She attended the Cavalli Show with an Azarro micro mini dress, a loose up-do, Louboutins and Cartier jewelry.


The next day she wore shinny leggings, black beaded blazer and grey suede shoes with the same bracelets. Although this is an official posh look , I think she was still classy.



Last but not least, my favorite look, the white dress and the platform pumps. Again the hair is undone with nude make up.


No comments: