Tuesday, May 4, 2010

vogueaddiction

I have been a fan of Vogue for years. And lately I have been collecting Vogue Paris, as I think it is the most sophisticated of them all. Vogue Paris is more like the art of fashion, photoshoots, styling, editorials and covers are piece of art. I adore Carine Roitfeld and Emmanuelle Alt's creativity as well as the other members of the team.









Although I like Vogue Paris, I think the most inspiring edition is the Vogue Spain. I do not get a word but I still cannot resist buying. You can see the latest trends but it is not like everything from the latest runways is listed. They made their own statements about the trends and personalize them. The photoshoots are wonderful with a hint of teams own alternative vision...













Vogue US edition is more of popular culture but still fun to read. And especially after seeing "The September Issue" I appreciate the queens of Vogue US; Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington.
It is quite early to talk about the success of Vogue Turkey as it has only been 2 issues. But I definitely liked the 1st issue and hope it continues like this. We will wait and see...



No comments: