Friday, June 4, 2010

anglomania

Finally got my Melissas ♥

Since last summer I was thinking of buying a pair of Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes
with the big heart shape on top. But I could not decide whether it makes sense to pay that much to a pair of plastic shoes.

Anyway I decided to buy one this spring and finally got these red heart cuties in my hands.
Calling them plastic shoes will definitly be an underestimation.








This season there are a few alternatives to these anglomania melissa shoes with the heart shape, l
ike the ones with bow and ball detail . Especially the transparant gray one with a gold ball looks so cute, who knows :P

2 comments:

jazzy cat said...

pek cici, hayırlı olsun

Bengi Gençer said...

check this out;
http://www.melissaaustralia.com.au/shoe/mini-melissa-kids/