Wednesday, August 31, 2011

lastdaysofsummer

After several days of late mornings and rest, I have missed my blog:)

We are living the last days of summer these days... It's not that I am sad about this but for the first time I could not get enough of it. Usually I start thinking of city life and fall collections in August, I dream of wearing layers, knits, new shade of colors but now what is in my mind is the we are handsome swimsuits :)


Rihanna and Diane Kruger made them famous and there have been several editorials in summer issues of famous magazines showcasing this Aussie brand.













I would like to buy one on sale if I can still find. There still seems to be one in Beymen Online but only in xs.

Once I am back to Ankara there will be lots of fall posts on new trends, new collections but for now enjoy these swim suits and the sunshine.

No comments: