Monday, August 22, 2011

perfectchoker

I have been searching for a CELINE like choker necklace since Spring. It is so beautiful. But I could not find something similar.









Elin Kling wore such a necklace she designed for H&M but I am not sure if it had even hit the stores in Istanbul.





My latest blog crush luxuryshoppers.net (LS) writers have designed something similar in silver and gold. In fact I like these more as they do not sit so tight on the neck. It might be my perfect accesory next season worn with knits...







Will I be able to get one, don't know yet?


I also like the cuffs by LS worn on both wrists. Aren't they beautiful?








2 comments:

jazzy cat said...

tuhaf bi zevkin oldugunu dusunuyorum zaman zaman.korkunc bogucu buldum bu tasmamsı kolyeleri.iğreti de olsa kendini gösteren şeyleri seviyorsun, aslan kızım.ı-ıh uzgunum bana göre sux.
:)

Fashionista said...

Tuhaf demen bile hoşuma gitti tuhafım galiba :)