Saturday, October 1, 2011

nataliejoos

I have met her - online of course : ) about 6 months ago by coincidence and she has been one of my favorite blog crushes lately. Even if you have not visit her web page, you might recognize her from street-style shoots especially from Tommy Ton's photos like this one.



She is born and raised in Belgium, has a journalism degree and currently managing her own casting agency. And she lives in my dream city NYC :)
Although her casting & styling skills made her famous in the fashion world what makes her so popular lately is her blog Tales of Endearment where she shares stories about friends, vintage, love, style and life (as quoted by her). She has a good taste of style, loves to wear Vintage and passionate for beautiful shoes.

Here are some of my favorite looks of Natalie. She made me think of vintage more seriously :)



























No comments: