Friday, December 2, 2011

bag art

I am very much into these jewellery like clutches lately, to be precise minaudieres. Alexander McQueens are exquisite, art piece... Seriously it took some time for me to leave them when I first hold them in my hands in the store. The workmanship is great and it is quiet heavy (which I also liked). But yes they are waaaay out of my range...





I was hoping to find a vintage minaudiere in Paris. I had found beautiful beautiful vintage ones in Paris, made from different materials like wood,ivory, mother of pearl and yes again expensive :(








I think the best alternatives to the McQs are the House of Harlow 1960 clutches, I hope I can get one before New Year :)


3 comments:

pelin said...

Fistikim, bu minik seyler o zarif ellerine cok yakisacak eminim. Alir almaz foto foto :)

Fashionista said...

Canımcım teşekkürler, daha güzelleri senin olsun. Ha bir deee Zaraya boyle Aztec/Kilim desenli Sequin Zip çantalar gelmiş, bence bir bak onlar da çok güzel gorunuyor bendekinin desenlisi sadece... Öptüm

pelin said...

aaa, tesekkurler haber verdigin icin :) bakim bu hafta ;)