Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hangisi

As  most  of you out there, my love with Manolo’s begun during early 2000s with SATC and started to grow inside me till then… I always liked the Manolo Hangisi especially after Mr Big proposed to Carrie with the Blue Hangisi pump at the end of first movie :P OK enough about SATC…

Olivia Palermo has been sporting the very same blue Hangisi lately which was an inspiration to me, Olsen’s also seem to be huge fan too, wearing both black and yellow versions and then Jessica Biel wore it. I was visiting the Manolo Store from time to time and had my eye on those precious beauties and then could not resist buying it even though I don’t know where and when to where it.  Hopefully I can create some occasion in Spring  and then make an outfit post out of it :)

620x413_IMG_0809 

0524-manolo-blahnik-olivia-palermo-pumps_fa 0524-manolo-blahnik-olivia-palermo-hangisi_fa

 in-ashley-s-closet-manolo-blahnik-hangisi-pumps-ashley-olsen-mary-kate-olsen-olsen-twins-news-7b731b3e2b03e932f75c080a00d87f69  0524-manolo-blahnik-olivia-palermo_fa

  2893109865_6c18ec5afd Capture4

 ashley_olsen_manolo_blahnik_hangisi 726199cf

1 comment:

pelin said...

of offff cooook guzel fistikim, o guzel zarif ayaklarina da nasil yakisir. Gule gule, iyi gunlerde giyin bitanem.. Yahu ne demek ne zaman nerde giyinecegimi bilmiyorum, bak Olivia'ya Olsen'lara, heryerde herseyle ;) Cikin bi aksam MT'yle bu ayakkabinin serefine :)