Tuesday, December 22, 2009

santababy

Esra reminded me that it is the perfect time to spill out the wishes for 2010. These days I am totally in the mood listening beautiful holiday classics. One of my favorites is the Ally McBeal cover of Santa Baby. And each time listening this song, I find myself making my own wishlist :-)

So here is my list...


Swedese Coat Hanger. A simple yet elegant design. But it is almost impossible to buy one without paying a fortune.



Tivoli Audio Radio. I love Retro, I love Music... They even have affordable alternatives for gifts ;)



Chanel Jade Nail Polish. This has almost become an obsession. Whether it is already outdated or not, I want it. (Karl has already presented other colors during Spring RTW show)



Loewe blouse as seen on Sienna Miller.It is both flirty and elegant. And Loewe is cool. We will hear the brand more often, I believe.



Helmut Newton's giant book Sumo. Would look beautiful in our living room on top of the Philip Starck Stand specially made for the book.



Erdem's flower print dresses for the summer.



A Kitchen Aid Mixer. Not because I will cook with it, but because it looks cool on the kitchen counter : -) And a cow patterned Bialetti Cappuccino Maker.


Last but not least, tickets to Paris Fashion Week (not necessarilly front row :-P )


I won't mention the long list of shoes and bags as they always are and will be in my permanent wishlist....

Happy Holidays!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coooool....