Friday, May 6, 2011

lookalikes

You remember my inspiration post (muse) of Christine Centenera ( fashion editor for Harper's Bazaar Australia) last summer. One major thing I missed was the beautiful studded Givenchy boots.





However I could not find something similar. Lately I have seen the Sam Edelman studded peep-toes which remind me of these boots.




I would love to own a pair of these peep-toes either in blue or light denim. Givenchy is definitely the winner comparing the details however Sam Edelman is a quiet beautiful pricey alternative.

I also like these Giuseppe Zanotti ankle strap studded sandals. Aren't they beautiful too?



Happy weekends!

4 comments:

pelin said...

I tried theeeeeese :) they are gorgeous,but so painful to wear. At the end I bought the studded flats, instead :P

Fashionista said...

It is OK even if I could just stand in them :) But still, I should find a way to have them sent to Turkey. I am wondering your flats, please put their photo in facebook.
looking forward to seeing you in İstanbul... XOXO

pelin said...

1,5 aya oradayiz, getirim mi sana?? :)

Fashionista said...

Yok pelunum sen gel.... Bu kadar zimbayla civiyle ucaga da almazlar bavulu... Sen gel biz pasa pasa Istanbul'da bakalim beraber ayakkabilara :)