Wednesday, September 28, 2011

whitejeans

This can be one of my most business look... I don't have a suit not even a pair of classic black trousers. I have lots of lots of jeans and a few jackets and shirts to make my jeans smartcasual ONLY when it is necessary :) I bought this grey sweater from İpekyol, the 3D flowers on the arms are so cute that I could not resist buying.







Network Jeans, İpekyol Sweater,
B62 Vepa Cuff and Givenchy Bag

And yes we are almost there, I mean the weekend :P and I hope the afternoon would be quiet fun as we have the Summer Farewell party at the backyard of our office :) Hope it does not rain...

3 comments:

pelin said...

harikasin fistikiiiim.. bluz muhtesem. bileklik de cok guzel, ben de Juicy couture'un pembesini gormustum yine yilan derisi.

jazzy cat said...

fıstıksın, hem de tarz sahibi olanından!

Fashionista said...

Bu iki commenti de cok begeniyorum. Blogger da facebook gibi "begen" yapsa iyi olacak :)