Monday, December 12, 2011

mondayandmacarons:)

It is a beautiful Monday today... I usually do not feel like this on mondays but I felt different today, with no reason, maybe it was the little sunshine I have seen thru the curtain or that I had a goooood sleep. But it continued even better as my beautiful friend Yonca brought me a box of macarons from Bebek Laduree. How sweet is she and how sweet are these macarons:)



And she is not only beautiful but also so stylish, apparently we (her loyal fans in the office) are not the only ones admiring her sense of style ;) as she is photographed by sartorialistanbul in Nisantasi...




Check sartorialistanbul for more Istanbul street fashion photos.

2 comments:

pelin said...

Ohhhh afiyet olsun! Ben de cok begendim arkadasini ;)

fashiononboard said...

think i am not the only one that's pushing her to launch her own blog :)